1a. £100 (£250 for orders including the crystal candelabra’s or a bespoke styling package), (diy jobs will incur individual refundable damage deposits based on the number of items being hired) refundable damage deposit is added to the total cost of the order to cover any damages to hired items or missing items. (Damaged or missing items charged at £4 per chair cover, £2 per sash, £4 per chair hood/drape, £4 per table runner, £12 per sequin table runner, £60 per sequin table cloth, £10 per polyester table cloth, £25 per signature table cloth, £10 per table swag, £25 per length of fabric draping, £20 per fouta/blanket, £15 per set of fairy lights, £1 per napkin, £3 per crystal garland, £3 per handmade lace heart, £3 per brooch, £25 per kilner 8ltr drinks dispenser, £7 per glass vase, £8 per table number holder, £10 per wood slice, £18 per large lace vase, £6 per mirror plate, £25 for L.O.V.E letters, £20 per birdcage, £30 per wedding card birdcage, £25 for wishing tree, £100 for beach hut post box, £100 for post box, £70 for old chest, £50 for medium old chest, £20 per crate, £25 per handmade sign, £30 per handmade sign on a stake, £35 per large 70cm lantern, £25 per table lantern, £30 set of book props, £60 for ladders, £120 per crystal candelabra, £190 per crystal chandelier, £20 per mini candelabra, £45 per candelabra, £8 per gold candlestick and medium gold vases, £8 per cut crystal candlestick, bowl and vase, £4 per cut crystal bud vase, £20 per crystal decanter, £40 per martini glass, £60 per ornate frame, £40 per smaller ornate frame, £50 per handmade rustic table plan, £60 for handmade hoop on stand, £80 for handmade table top display, £70 per barrel and £30 for top bar section, £300 per handmade rustic table, £20 per vintage suitcase, £20 per easel, £50 per bay tree, £2 per tea light holder, £3 per vintage/beach tea light jar, £3 per LED pillar or taper candles, £5 per accessory extra).
2a. Payment: Full remaining payment is to be paid 4 weeks prior to your event. Payments can be made by bank transfer, cheques or cash. Failure to make this payment by the agreed time may result in withdrawal of services.
2b. In the event of the venue requiring us to dress down an additional £50 charge will be required to cover this, we require notification of this prior to the final payment date and in the event of this becoming apparent on set up or collection £50 of the £100 damages deposit will be retained and used as payment, if items are also missing a payment will need to be made to cover the loss as detailed in Deposit 1a.
3. Adjustments: Final numbers must be confirmed prior to the final payment date. Any increase in numbers will be charged accordingly.
4. Insurance: We are covered with public liability insurance.
5. Ownership: Goods remain the property of Linen and Lace at all times.
6. Cancellation: In the event of a cancellation prior to the final payment date, the initial deposit will be retained but no further charges will apply.
7. Damages: We launder hired items before and after use, we expect removable light stains from food, drink or shoe scuffs. However if irreversible damage has been caused to our hired items or items are missing this will result in the cost of the damaged/missing goods being taken from your damages deposit (please see 1a for individual costs). Any remaining deposit will be returned to you within 14 days of your event via a bank transfer. If however the damages exceed the £100 damages deposit you will be responsible for the additional payment.
7.a. Please note the ladders are only for decorative use and never to be stood on.
Apologies for all the formalities, we will never be unreasonable or take advantage, but protecting our stock is vital to our business.